Why should you work with an Accredited Buyer’s Representative when you’re looking to buy a home?
The answer is really quite simple.
When you work with an ABR® -designated real estate professional, your interests as a buyer become the interests of your ABR®. That’s your ABR®’s business, working with buyer-clients like you to help make the home-buying experience go as smoothly as possible.
Your ABR® can help you:
- Define what you want and need in a home.
- Learn about important neighborhood resources and market information.
- Find the home that best meets your wants and needs.
- Formulate your offer.
- Develop your negotiation strategy.
- Keep track of all the details throughout the entire transaction—to closing and beyond.
The ABR® designation is awarded by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC) and is the only designation of its type recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®. Established in 1988 and now numbering more than 50,000 members, REBAC is the world’s largest organization of real estate professionals specializing in buyer representation. REBAC awards the industry-recognized ABR® designation to REALTORS® after meeting the education and practical requirements.