Why should you choose a Certified Residential Specialist?
Just 4% of all REALTORS® in the U.S. can call themselves Certified Residential Specialists®. That’s becuase just one in 25 has the extensive experience, the unique commitment and the hours of advanced training necessary to call themselves a Certified Residential Specialist®.
Yet, despite all the extra expertise you get, a CRS – Certified Residential Specialist® doesn’t cost any more than any other REALTOR. In fact, the skills and know-how you get with a Certified Residential Specialist® may actually save you time and money.
And that’s just the beginning. Here are some of the other reasons you should consider hiring a Certified Residential Specialsit when you buy or sell a home.
- A MIX OF EXPERIENCE & SALES – To earn the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation, every REALTOR® must have significant mix of number of real estate sales transactions.
- THE HIGHEST STANDARD OF ETHICS – Every CRS Designee is required to maintain membership in the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and to abide by its strict Code of Ethics.
- A FOCUS ON HOME BUYING AND SELLING – Every CRS Designee must have a proven track record from a variety of sucessful real estate transactions. That expertise, combined with advanced education in areas like finance, technology and marketing, lets you know that your Certified Residential Specialist is able to make your home purchase or sale a success in every way.
- TECHNOLOGICAL EXPERTISE – The training available to CRS Designees includes a strong focus on technology and its applications in the real estate business. You can count on a Certified Residential Specialist not just to understand technology, but to use it to make your home purchase or sale a worry-free experience.
- AN ABILITY TO MAXIMIZE PROFITS AND MINIMIZE COSTS – A Certified Residential Specialist is trained specifically to help you understand the marketplace, negotiatiate successfully on your behalf and get a clear picture of a proposed transaction. The result is a more rewarding experience, whether your’re buying or selling, or both.